The nursery is located in the A building and is available for infants and toddlers through age two at all services. Our nursery strives to partner with parents to grow kids in the areas of faith, character and understanding God. The message is simple. We want your little ones to know that God made them, God loves them and Jesus want to be their friend forever.
What To Bring?
- Diaper bag or backpack with an extra diaper
- Sippy cup or bottle—labeled with your child’s name
- Extra change of clothes in case of an accident—also labeled
If a child exhibits any of the following symptoms, for both the child’s comfort and the health of all who are in the nursery, we ask that the child be kept at home:
- Fever within the previous 24 hours
- Vomiting and/or diarrhea within the previous 24 hours
- Runny nose with green discharge
- Sore throat
- Any rash or skin infection
- Pink eye and other eye infections
- Head lice (child should be free of all nits)
- Continued cough
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Preschool check-in is located outside of preschool, directly behind the main auditorium.
Preschoolers are actively discovering what life is all about. It’s the perfect time to discover That God made me, God loves me and Jesus wants to be my friend forever! We utilize a variety of ways to teach these important truths to children.
- Kids Activity Stations are fun and interactive.
- Large Group Lessons include a Bible story, worship songs, and age-appropriate activities.
- Our outdoor playground area is both fun and secure.
- The arts and crafts time lets preschoolers creatively express what they are learning.
Questions? Email email@example.com
With parent participation, Tots & Tunes helps kids 6 months to 5 years develop their physical,cognitive and social skills all while having fun and learning about God.
Mondays starting September 11th
9:30 – 10:30am
Come join us for a fun time that your little one will love!
For more information contact Donna Chang at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Special Needs ministry provides a unique, loving community for children with special needs ages 3-11 in a multi-sensory environment created just for them. Qualified volunteers will care for your kids while you enjoy a weekend service. Our goal is to take kids to an age appropriate class to experience worship and a message. We pair children with a buddy to attend classes and experience worship with their peers, while also maintaining the option to go back to the Special Needs class if the experience is too overwhelming. Kids will also take part in an appropriate Bible lesson paired with fun sensory ways to learn the Bible verse of the week alongside their buddy.
Our Special Needs ministry is available at the 10:30 service only.
Please feel free to email us if you have questions or want to let us know you plan to attend the first time by emailing email@example.com
Check-in begins 20 minutes before each service and ends 20 minutes after the service starts.
Your first time? Don’t worry, just visit any of our computer check-in stations around campus and we will show you where to go.
Child dedication is an opportunity for families with children under the age of 5 to make a public declaration to raise their child under God’s guidance.
This process will help you to take the time to think about what will matter most to your child. To have your child dedicated at Bayside @ Adventure we ask:
- Parents do their best to raise their child to be a follower of Christ, as child dedication signifies your commitment to this.
- Parents who are living together and who are not married to take steps to acknowledge and surrender to God’s plan for their relationship before participating in a child dedication service.
- Parents regularly attend a Bayside weekend service.
- Join us for an orientation to celebrate and connect with other families as you learn about the significance behind child dedication and what to expect the big day!
- Attend and participate in the child dedication ceremony that occurs during service.
Nobody has greater potential to impact a child’s spiritual development than their parents! Your involvement in your child’s dedication is a pledge to God and the congregation that you are serious about the task that is ahead of you. As a church, our aim is to join you in this dedication and equip you as we build spiritually healthy families together!
If you are interested in having your child dedicated and you have any questions, please contact Jeremy Drew at firstname.lastname@example.org
When Do Kids Meet?
Saturdays @ 5:15pm | Sundays @ 8:30am & 10:30am
We recommend arriving about 15-20 minutes before the service to allow time for parking, checking in your child, and finding yourself a seat in the auditorium.
Where Does My Child Need To Go? (View Map Here)
• Nursery (Birth – 24 months) is located on the 1st floor of the front Administration Building.
• Two-year-olds are now located in the Nursery area of the Administration building.
• Preschool (3-5 years) is located in the Preschool Building.
• K-3rd Grade is on the street level of the Children’s Building.
• 4th-5th Grade Is on the lower level of the Children’s Building.
How Do I Check-In My Child?
Checking-in your children is one easy step! There are check-in kiosks located in our Nursery, Preschool, and the Children’s Building. Step up to any station to check-in. Please follow the flags to find the best location for your family. When checking your children in to our electronic check in system, you will receive a receipt with a code on it. This code is unique to your family and changes every weekend. When you pick up your children, we will match your receipt code to your child’s nametag. This check-in procedure has another benefit. If we need to reach you during service, your receipt code will be displayed on the screens in the auditorium. Parents of kids from birth to 2 years can leave their cell phone number and we will text them if their child needs them.
When Do I Pick Up My Child?
Please return to the locations you dropped off your children for pick-up immediately after service
Looking For A Fun Place To Serve God And Love Kids?
Come join us at Thrive Kids and be part of something big!
We have many opportunities for you to make a difference in the lives of kids!!
If You Like To..
- Hold and rock babies. Have fun with the 2-year olds. Serve with us in the Nursery.
- Make a Mess with fun hands-on activities and joyfully worship God with 3-to-5 year olds. Serve with us in Preschool.
- Nurture and encourage a group of kids (K-5th Grade) and apply the lesson to help them grow stronger in Christ by being a small group leader in K-5th Grade.
- Greet parents and kids, and use your administrative gifts. Serve with us on the Check-In Team.
- Control lights, sounds and media. Serve with us on the Tech Team.
- Use your gifts of helps to help set up and tear down each weekend. You can be a part of the Set Up and Tear Down team.
- Teach kids the weekly Bible lesson in fun, creative and relevant ways. You can serve on our teach team.
- Worship God, and lead kids in worship too. You can serve on our worship team.
- Bless a family with a special needs child by meeting their unique needs and loving them just as they are. Serve with us in our 1.2.1 ministry (Sun. 10:30 only)
If you are interested in serving with us, contact Jeremy Drew at (916) 771-5683 ext. 1131 or email at email@example.com
An application process including fingerprint check is required to serve with us.