If your child is interested in getting baptized, this is the class for them! Our class goes through the basics of baptism in a simple way and ensures that your kids fully understand their commitment to Christ when they celebrate their inward change publicly through baptism in front of friends and family. We also help to equip parents as to how they can best walk through this experience with their child.
Every first Saturday of the month
Baptisms occur every Second Saturday of the month immediately following the 10:30 service. (11:45am)
We require that all kids take this class before getting baptized. RSVP to email@example.com
Our Special Needs ministry provides a unique, loving community for children with special needs ages 3-11 in a multi-sensory environment created just for them. Qualified volunteers will care for your kids while you enjoy a weekend service. Our goal is to take kids to an age appropriate class to experience worship and a message. We pair children with a buddy to attend classes and experience worship with their peers, while also maintaining the option to go back to the Special Needs class if the experience is too overwhelming. Kids will also take part in an appropriate Bible lesson paired with fun sensory ways to learn the Bible verse of the week alongside their buddy.
Our Special Needs ministry is available at the 10:30 service only.
Please feel free to email us if you have questions or want to let us know you plan to attend the first time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Check-in begins 20 minutes before each service and ends 20 minutes after the service starts.
Your first time? Don’t worry, just visit any of our computer check-in stations around campus and we will show you where to go.
When Do Kids Meet?
Saturdays @ 5:15pm | Sundays @ 8:30am & 10:30am
We recommend arriving about 15-20 minutes before the service to allow time for parking, checking in your child, and finding yourself a seat in the auditorium.
Where Does My Child Need To Go? (View Map Here)
• Nursery (Birth – 24 months) is located on the 1st floor of the front Administration Building.
• Two-year-olds are now located in the Nursery area of the Administration building.
• Preschool (3-5 years) is located in the Preschool Building.
• K-3rd Grade is on the street level of the Children’s Building. (Saturday 5:15pm Services please check into the nursery area in A101)
• 4th-5th Grade Is on the lower level of the Children’s Building.
How Do I Check-In My Child?
Checking-in your children is one easy step! There are check-in kiosks located in our Nursery, Preschool, and the Children’s Building. Step up to any station to check-in. Please follow the flags to find the best location for your family. When checking your children in to our electronic check in system, you will receive a receipt with a code on it. This code is unique to your family and changes every weekend. When you pick up your children, we will match your receipt code to your child’s nametag. This check-in procedure has another benefit. If we need to reach you during service, your receipt code will be displayed on the screens in the auditorium. Parents of kids from birth to 2 years can leave their cell phone number and we will text them if their child needs them.
When Do I Pick Up My Child?
Please return to the locations you dropped off your children for pick-up immediately after service
Looking For A Fun Place To Serve God And Love Kids?
Come join us at Thrive Kids and be part of something big!
We have many opportunities for you to make a difference in the lives of kids!!
If You Like To..
- Hold and rock babies. Have fun with the 2-year olds. Serve with us in the Nursery.
- Make a Mess with fun hands-on activities and joyfully worship God with 3-to-5 year olds. Serve with us in Preschool.
- Nurture and encourage a group of kids (K-5th Grade) and apply the lesson to help them grow stronger in Christ by being a small group leader in K-5th Grade.
- Greet parents and kids, and use your administrative gifts. Serve with us on the Check-In Team.
- Control lights, sounds and media. Serve with us on the Tech Team.
- Use your gifts of helps to help set up and tear down each weekend. You can be a part of the Set Up and Tear Down team.
- Teach kids the weekly Bible lesson in fun, creative and relevant ways. You can serve on our teach team.
- Worship God, and lead kids in worship too. You can serve on our worship team.
- Bless a family with a special needs child by meeting their unique needs and loving them just as they are. Serve with us in our 1.2.1 ministry (Sun. 10:30 only)
If you are interested in serving with us, contact Jeremy Drew at (916) 771-5683 ext. 1131 or email at email@example.com
An application process including fingerprint check is required to serve with us.