|Jul 18 - Aug 1, 2018||7:00 - 8:30pm||Bayside Adventure Campus||Free|
Join us for Big Wednesdays this summer as we offer 9 different classes, over three weeks, that dive into the issues that matter most.
Each class stands alone, so you can hand pick them around your summer schedule and/or based on your interests. We truly have something for everyone.
Wednesday, July 18th | 7:00 – 8:30pm
• Becoming Soulmates – Gil Stieglitz
• Parenting 101 – John Volinsky
• Empowered: Experiencing the Work of the Holy Spirit – Bryan Hardwick
Wednesday, July 25th | 7:00 – 8:30pm
• Marriage Matters: What Your Parents Never Taught You About Intimacy (But the World Did) – Jud & Mary Boies
• Conversational Parenting: Creating Healthy Dialogue Around Life’s Toughest Issues – Ethan Vanse
• God Speaks: Learning to Hear His Voice in our Busy World – Bryan Hardwick
Wednesday, August 1st | 7:00 – 8:30pm
• Communication in Marriage: It’s More Than A Text Message – Bryan Hardwick
• Dispelling the Myths of Parenting – Lisa Thompson
• Ministry That Matters: Finding My Part in God’s Kingdom – Ethan Vanse
Bayside Kids at Big Wednesdays
July 18 | Wahoo! Water Mania! (bring your swimsuit)
July 25 | Silly Art Palooza (get ready to get messy)
August 1 | Light, Camera, Action! Kids only movie night. (a family favorite)
Fun for kids up to 5th grade.
An optional dinner will be provided from 6:15pm – 6:45pm.
Cost is $5 per person or $20 for a family of four or more. Bayside Kids provided for 8 weeks through 5th grade. Middle school and high school ministry are also available.