We are Onsite & Online!
Kids Ministry is available in limited capacities at 9:30 and 11am services. Please register when you select your service HERE.
2-23 Months (Stroller Service in Main Building)
2/3 Year Olds (Children's Building Upstairs)
4/5 Year-Olds & Kindergarten (Children's Building Upstairs)
1st-3rd Grade (Children's Building Downstairs)
4th-5th Grade (Children's Building Downstairs)
Stay connected with us all week!Every day, we’ll be sending you recommended resources to deepen your family’s spiritual growth, keep you encouraged, and so much more!
One More Thing!We know that times like these can be overwhelming and some of our kids may be experiencing fear or anxiety about what is going on in the world around them. Below are links to some great content on helping your kiddo through some big emotions and encouraging them that they serve a Bigger God:
Your first time?
Don’t worry – there is a new family check-in table and a friendly face who can help you in all our children buildings. Park by Children’s Building for closest parking spot 🙂
- Nursery (8 weeks – 23 months) in Main Building.
- Early Childhood (2 – Kindergarten) Children’s Building (upstairs)
- Elementary (1st – 5th Grade) Children’s Building (downstairs)
Check-in begins 15 minutes before each service and ends 15 minutes after the service starts.
The process is fast and easy! Check-in stations are located in all children areas.
Bayside Kids Early Childhood exists to partner with parents to introduce kids to Jesus to help them grow in faith and character through loving leaders. We provide a safe, caring, and fun environment for kids from 8 weeks to Kindergarten where they will discover who God is in an atmosphere designed just for them.
Bayside Early Childhood meets during 9:30am and 11:00am Weekend Services.
- Nursery (8 weeks – 23 months) in Main Building Stroller Walkers
- Toddler (2 – 3 years) Children’s Building Upstairs (Terraport)
- Preschool (4 – Kindergarten) Children’s Building Upstairs (Seaport)
Child Dedication click here.
Bayside Kids exists to help kids know, love, and serve Jesus. We believe in partnering with parents and have a loving leader to help youth dig deeper as they grow spiritually while building new friendships. We want to challenge youth to grow in their faith, serve Christ, and discover ways to share God’s love with others.
Bayside Elementary meets during 9:30am and 11:00am Weekend Services.
- Ages 1-3rd grade (Children’s Building Downstairs in Port 56)
- Preteen 4th/5th grade (Children’s Building Downstairs in Aeroport)
- 4th-5th Grade Preteen Midweek Program will begin in January 2020
- Kids Baptism Register for Kids Baptism Class here.